Wall blinding MAURESTA
for lamination of L-bricks and walls
Examples of wall cladding with
of the MAURESTA steel blinding
The elements for cladding existing walls are made to order according to template sketches. As standard, we have straight and corner elements in our range which are custom-made in length and height. The scope of delivery includes the C-strips, washers and screws. Fixing dowels are not included but can be ordered separately.
Technology and details
of the MAURESTA elements
The construction of the facing elements is very simple: a stable C-rail is screwed onto the L-bricks. The MAURESTA elements are hooked into the C-rail, pushed together positively and then screwed from behind.
Assembly of the MAURESTA
steel blinding in just a few steps
The installation of the wall facing elements according to the MAURESTA system is simple and succeeds quickly. With few hand tools such as a drill, screwdriver and spanner, the metal panels can be mounted on the existing walls.
Advantages of MAURESTA
steel blinding compared to other systems
- MAURESTA is the inexpensive alternative to TERRA PALA earth retaining walls and TERRESTA raised beds made of solid metal.
- Simple logistics: In the first step, the L-brackets are set as stock items by the building materials dealer. Measurement and customisation of the cladding will take place later, if necessary. even after the earthworks have been completed.
- Easy installation with prefabricated facing elements that are precisely matched to the existing wall.
- The static calculation of the earth retaining wall is not necessary because depending on the load case, suitable masonry panels or L-brackets are used for which a static proof is usually available.
- As the facing is installed with a rear ventilation gap, there is no problem of waterlogging with Corten steel.
- No screws visible from the front.
Gartenmetall® offers different systems that can also be used as retaining walls or raised beds. Find out more in our comparison of the systems:>>> Comparison of earth retaining wall or raised bed systems