Mailbox and Entrance Posts
Every house needs a mailbox. With free-standing mailbox posts and communication columns this need can be met in a modern and elegant way. Every post is produced according to your wishes and your order.
The mailbox post has to be embedded in concrete about 50 cm (≈ 19.69 in) deep.
Mailbox CASA front and back with various options
Free-standing Mailbox CASA
The free-standing mailbox post CASA is available in different heights, depths, with or without house numbers. It can be opened at the back. It is meant to be embedded in concrete.
Example: Mailbox CASA with options
Example: Mailbox as a post, color-coated in anthracite (RAL 7016), can be opened at the front; parcel compartment, newspaper compartment and video intercom.
Every mailbox post and communication column is individually planned and produced. That is why many add-ons are possible:
- bell button in stainless steel
- name plate in stainless steel
- spared parts for the installation of loudspeaker, illumination of push buttons, finger scanner, motion sensor and video-observance
- Street or family name in stainless steel, attached
- Integrated newspaper compartment
- Two and more mail slot flaps, with central collection area
- Parcel compartment
- Letters can be taken out from the front instead of from the back
- LED-illumination of the house number
- Installation on foundation, to be bolted
CASA with integrated newspaper compartment
CASA with multiple mailbox, door bell and name plate
SurfacesThe following surfaces are available
material number 1.8965
material number 1.4404, V4A
Color-coated Stainless Steel
material number 1.4301, V2A