Stainless steel care
for lighter dirt
The correct use
of stainless steel care
Shake the STAINLESS STEEL CARE well before use and test on a small sample area first. Then apply a small amount to the surface to be cleaned. Use a damp sponge or soft cloth to polish the Rotex-ground surfaces in circles. Untreated surfaces without sanding are best cleaned in a line from top to bottom to avoid possible scratch marks and streaks. For the best result, treat the entire surface completely and finish by rinsing with water until the cleaner is completely removed.
Attention: Do not use STAINLESS STEEL CARE on anodized aluminum and hot-dip galvanized or painted surfaces!
STAINLESS STEEL CARE is not a hazardous material in the sense of the transport regulations and does not have to be labeled according to the EC Directives/Hazardous Substances Regulation.
Please note the following safety instructions regardless:
- Avoid repeated skin contact. Recommendation: Wear rubber gloves.
- Do not swallow. If the product has been swallowed, contact a doctor.
- Avoid eye contact. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse them thoroughly with water and contact a doctor.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.