Mailbox and communication columns
made of metal
With the mailbox steles from Gartenmetall® you not only make life easier for the newspaper delivery person as well as the postman and parcel delivery person. Modern home entrance pillars can do much more than just store letters and parcels: Equipped with a bell button or finger scan, loudspeaker and camera, they can contribute to home surveillance and thus provide additional security. Each mailbox stele is made to order according to your wishes: in material, dimension and equipment. We will be happy to advise you!
In terms of material, the communication pedestal is made of Corten steel, stainless steel or color-coated stainless steel and in three standard heights and two standard depths. Combined with fence elements, garden door PORTA and/or garbage can boxes, it becomes a harmonious ensemble. You can find more ideas from the category GARDEN OBJECTS here.
the mailbox and communication steles
The freestanding pillar mailboxes can be customized in terms of features and size to meet the individual needs of the building owners. As standard, the mailbox columns are equipped with a mailbox flap and a lockable removal door either from the back or from the front.
The entire letter collection area is completely lined on the inside with stainless steel in all surfaces to protect the letter items. Space for a nameplate is prepared in the flap. CASA elements are designed to be set in concrete, setting depth approx. 40 cm.
As standard dimensions for the stelae we have set the following dimensions:
Height: 1,000 mm, 1,600 mm and 2,000 mm
Width: 470 mm
Depth: 180 mm and 400 mm
Four examples of the mailbox steles
CASA with different equipment
Mounting options CASA
The mailbox pedestal can be anchored firmly in the ground or on a stable base in various ways. In addition, it is also possible to screw the mailbox to the wall of the house.
Options and accessories
to the mailbox stele CASA
Each mailbox column and communication column is individually designed and manufactured. Therefore, many extensions and combinations are possible:
- House numbers, street and family name in surface laser cut and backed with stainless steel or acrylic glass. Alternatively: stainless steel lettering applied to surface
- LED illumination of the house number from the inside
- Cutouts for installing electrical elements such as loudspeakers, buttons for lighting, finger scanner, motion sensor or video surveillance unit (elements provided by customer)
- Bell push button in stainless steel
- Stainless steel name badges
- Stainless steel newspaper compartment, on request with rotatable cover flap against rain
- Position of unloading door selectable: unloading from the front or from the back
- Package compartment, lined with stainless steel, prepared for package compartment lock (on-site)