Decorative Screen Wall with Firewood
This especially decorative and individually designable screen wall can be easily filled with firewood and thus turns into a real one of a kind.
Design with Viewing Window
Feel free to design the viewing windows as they suit you. We design the right window frames. They are stabilized by the firewood.
The installation of the decorative screen walls is easy:
The welded frame is set up with the stationary borehole below (borehole/slot 4 x ø25 mm (≈ 0,98 in)) and then anchored with suitable fixing material. After that the screen wall is filled with firewood, enclosing the viewing windows.
Installation of a viewing window by layering firewood
The list of possible options for the LIGNA decorative screen walls with firewood is long.
Here are some ideas and examples:
- Canopy to better protect the wood against the wet
- Broader, circumferential flange, e.g. 100 mm (≈ 3.94 in) instead of 50 mm (≈ 1.97 in; standard)
- Back wall for screen protection wall
- Surface and material: grinded stainless steel or powder-coated steel, fine structure
Option: circumferential flange width 100 mm (≈ 3.94 in) instead of 50 mm (≈ 1.97 in; standard)
A verification of stability is obligatory for every static element. According to DIN 1055, part 3, a wind speed of 100 km/h results in a wind power of 500 N/m². That is why a suitable foundation and a stable fixation have to be secured.
- The decorative screen wall LIGNA has to be secured against tilting and dropping.
- For the decorative screen wall a suitable foundation has to be chosen.
- The firewood has to layered in such a way that everything lies stable and nothing can fall out.
SurfacesThe following surfaces are available
material number 1.8965
material number 1.4404, V4A
Color-coated Stainless Steel
material number 1.4301, V2A